MAIN FEATURES STANDARD & OPTIONAL EQUIPMENTS
- Rigid frame designed on SolidWorks with stress and deflection analysis, welded by certified welders and machined to 0,01 mm precision in single piece.
- NexT 1.0 10″ touchscreen control with graphic visualization.
- Dependable servo hydraulic system provided by Hoerbieger.
- Honed, chrome covered cylinders with high precision ground pistons
- Y1-Y2 synchronized hydraulic cylinders running on dual ram guides on each side for smooth ascend and descend.
- Single axis backgauge (X) with manual height adjustment, running on ballscrews for maximum accuracy .
- European and/or American style punch clamps
- European die holder with quick change mechanism.
- Full length precision ground and hardened punch and 4V die set.
- High stroke and daylight for deep box/panel bending.
- 500 mm throat depth to utilize full length and deep bends.
- High resolution linear scales with an accuracy of 0,01 mm for precise bending.
- Front support arms sliding on linear guides to easily gauge small parts.
- Front laser guards for finger protection.
- Manual crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Automatic crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Custom design throat, stroke and daylight.
- Large selection of punches and dies.